It is our understanding that Black Mica extract used to purify water, has been marketed and commercialized by many names over the years, yet we keep coming back to it. We are just looking for a positive way to help the water crisis and when we see what Biotite Liquid Crystal Minerals seems to do, then we say YES!
“Dr. Aso Shimanishi who is now in his late 80s is the creator and inventor of Themarox. He is a well known and respected pharmacist and a leading authority on the treatment of water waste in Japan.About 50 years ago, Dr. Aso Shimanishi got his inspiration for the Black Mica by observing a healthy tree growing out of a rock.
He wondered where the nutrients came from for the tree to grow in such poor conditions and environment. By studying the rock the tree was growing on he discovered that its fine hair like roots were getting its nutrients from Biotite/Black Mica embedded in the Granite. He then spent following decades studying and researching Biotite and searched the world to find the best source of Black Mica which coincidently was in his own country of Japan. Through all his studying and research, he was able to developed and patented process to extract the minerals from the Biotite to purify water.
Dr. Shimanishi’s motivation to develop this product was not based on financial gain but to introduce a new way of treating water that was safe and environmental friendly. And his ground breaking discovery has led to and will lead to more tremendous advancements in health, agriculture, livestock, horticulture, aquatics, raw sewage treatment, and waste water treatment.”
Here’s an excerpt from an article with Dr. Shimanishi and a process/product called Themorax :
“SO WHAT DO WE DO TO MAKE THIS WATER BETTER?
First and most importantly we have to engage in a subtraction business of removing only villains from the water. There are 5 steps of subtraction we need to do.
1. To remove those that cause water to lose clarity, namely insoluble substances.
2. To kill dissolved germs.
3. To remove rotten organic matters dissolved in water (biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) type). These organic matters can come from both meats and vegetables.
4. To remove artificially developed synthetic substances like petrochemicals that did not actually exist in nature. This for example includes such thing as synthetically made detergents.
5. Lastly to remove heavy metals, such as arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium and chromium.
When you do a thorough job of these 5 steps of subtraction, we create purified water or distilled water.”
While the research from the experts listed here clearly show water that changes from H2O and is structured becomes oxygenated H3O2 with an Exclusion Zone. We must agree that it looks and acts different and the findings are astonishing. We rely on the scientists and researchers to interpret what this means, how the properties of the water change and what that means for us, our health, people of the World and the planet.
We have been following the work of Dr. Gerald Pollack for a few years now and are so impressed with his “EZ” or Exclusion Zone water and the offerings that it is good for your health and especially the function of cell hydration and cell health.
Here are some of his findings:
- EZ water has a spectral waveband peak in the 270 nanometers or UV region. The more water absorbs this light the higher the EZ presence in water. This highlights the importance of cellular exposure to sunlight in health (sunlight energy that is absorbed or penetrates inside the body to the EZ water in cells, and builds negative voltage in the cells).
- EZ water has no resistance. This accounts for rainwater falling at 10 times the speed of any object in air, and that EZ water in a pipe has little or no resistance.
- EZ water is the main component of blood and this is why blood can move effortlessly through tiny capillaries with a diameter small than the red blood cells, due the EZ water having no resistance. The cardiovascular system also is assisted by radiant energy from the sun and this assists with blood flow that is 95% EZ water.
- EZ water is denser than H2O.
- All proteins have a sheath of EZ water around them.
- Cell health is a function of the presence and voltage capacity of the EZ water.
- EZ water is more viscose than bulk water. Egg white is highly viscose due to the presence of EZ water.
- The refractive index of EZ water is at least 10% higher than H2O, ie. capacity to bend light.
- The human body is constantly trying to discharge positive voltage/charge through urine, feces, perspiration, physical contact of human skin with the Earth or vegetation, etc. and maintain high negative voltage in cells.
- Plants constantly have their roots in a negatively charged soil, and this charge is sustained by rainwater and microbial activity, and diminished through chemical fertilizers.
- The best sources of EZ water is from glacial water, deep groundwater, natural springs, pristine river water and rainwater (in unpolluted air).
- There is no connection between EZ water and alkaline water in terms of cell health.
“I began to think about water in the context of biology: if water inside the cell was ordered and structured and not bulk water or ordinary water as most biochemists and cell biologists think, then it is really important,” Dr. Pollack says.
MJ Pangman in “Dancing with Water: The New Science of Water”, is a monumental step forward in available literature on water. While satisfying the need for scientific accuracy, the authors have produced a compelling treatise for any reader who is truly interested in understanding the depth of their relationship with water. What do the authors mean when they refer to the New Science of Water? The book explains many of water’s unique properties by examining its liquid crystalline molecular structure.
Interesting to note that on page 61 in her book, Black Mica extract is used as a water purifier, restoring its living water attributes ~ this is why we like the Biotite Liquid Crystal Minerals ionic minerals. Oxygenating and purifying in a very easy way, a few drops in one glass does it, it brings the water back to be “structured” H3o2 water that our cells love.
“Hado creates words. Words are the vibrations of nature. Therefore beautiful words create beautiful nature. Ugly words create ugly nature. This is the root of the universe.”
The Japanese researcher in question is Dr. Masaru Emoto, chief of the Hado institute in Tokyo. He is the author of many books concerning the phenomenon of ‘ Hado’. The two ideograms comprising this expression Hado literally mean “wave” and “move”. This following definition is how Dr. Emoto himself describes the phenomenon, which led him to a series of remarkable discoveries pertaining to the nature of water. “Hado: The intrinsic vibrational pattern at the atomic level in all matter. The smallest unit of energy. Its basis is the energy of human consciousness.”
“If we introduce water, which contains many different types of information, into the human body, then that human body will assimilate this information, which may change the person’s characteristics.(summarized)”
“Love tends to be a more active energy, the act of giving oneself unconditionally. By contrast, gratitude is a more passive energy, a feeling that results from having been given something, knowing that you have been given the gift of life and reaching out to receive it joyously with both hands. What the world needs now is gratitude. We must begin by learning what it means to have enough…to feel gratitude for having been born on a planet so rich in nature, and gratitude for the water that makes our life possible. Do we really know how wonderful it is to be able to breathe a big breath of clean air? If you open your eyes you will see that the world is full of so much that deserves your gratitude. When you have become the embodiment of gratitude, think about how pure the water that fills your body will be. When this happens, you, yourself will be a beautiful shining crystal of light.” Dr. Masaru Emoto (Author of Messages from Water)